(p4s133-vm) and intel ( D845GVSR) supported?

Hello,

Answer is: "Most likely"

Software way:

Best way will be just trying to install our lm_sensors package.
It has "sensors-detect" program for detecting the chips.

Here is some guide of chips identifation
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/identify.html

Ways to get the package

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/archive/lm_sensors-2.8.7.tar.gz

1) from our web site
2) from mandrake/debian/etc as instalation package

For 2.6.x kernels and our web package:

1) decompress
2) run: make user_install
3) run: sensors-detect

For 2.4.x Kernels
0) also install http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/archive/i2c-2.8.7.tar.gz
1) decompress
1.5) make sure that you have kernel headers installed somewhere(or kernel)
2) run: make install
3) run: sensors-detect

Generally http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/docs.html

You will find "Quickstart" guides etc

I hope this helps.

Hardware way:

If you want hardware way you can try to look at the motherboard
and compare chips names with http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/supported.html
this list :)

Dont forget to CC the mail to list also.

regards

Rudolf