Linear Technology LTC-4302-1

No.  To me, it looks too application specific to have a generic driver.
  It does, however, look simple enough to write a simple control app.
Take a look at some of the example programs in our package (like
i2cdetect).  I think you'll see that if you know some C, that it
wouldn't be hard to whip up a simple command-line app which would
control a chip like this.

Phil