request for official I2C_DRIVERID

Hi,

I'm maintaining a driver for so called "application buttons", a set of
buttons, led & lcd used in some fujitsu-siemens notebooks. These buttons
can be read using the smbus, thus I'm using the i2c system.

Currently, I'm using a private ID, but since the driver is now in
existance for about two years, I'd like to step forward and get an
official ID.

The driver is available from http://apanel.sourceforge.net/ it supports
various versions of i2c on linux 2.4 and 2.6. I'm currently using

#define I2C_DRIVERID_APANEL 0xF000

Could you please assign me an official ID?

kind regards
-- jochen