From: Jean Delvare [mailto:khali at linux-fr.org]
Sent: 13 August 2004 19:29
To: Stuart Swindells
Cc: sensors at Stimpy.netroedge.com
Subject: Re: Ticket 1751

> (...)
> Is the output with the fault, it's not possible to get output without
> the fault, since as soon as lm_sensors is installed, the fault
> appears.

Aha, yes, of course. Stupid me.

Let's try a different approach then. Please compare (and post) values of
files:
  in*_min
  in*_max
  temp*_type
before and after the installation of the lm_sensors package.

I suspect that writing the voltage limits changes the thermal sensor
type as a side effect, but I could be wrong.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/