[11/13] w1: Added dynamic slave removal mechanism.

multiple slave with different families.
    Revision:
      w1--main--0--patch-11

    Added dynamic slave removal mechanism by introducing u32 flags; in
each slave.
        If slave was found during search process then set flag.
        If after search complete we have slave entryes without magic
flag then remove them.
    Fixed bug when we have multiple slave with different families.
        Since attributes were static then each new family will rewrite
static values with new
        function pointers... badly broken.
        Master processing now still has static attributes. Needs to
check.

    modified files:
     w1.c w1.h

--
	Evgeniy Polaykov ( s0mbre )

Crash is better than data corruption. -- Art Grabowski