PATCH: bmcsensors port to 2.6.7, associated patch for lm_sensors-2.8.7 and subscribe request

Just resubmitting the lm_sensors-2.8.7 patch, corrected a silly
numbering error where the voltage sensor thresholds displayed by the
sensors utility was for the wrong sensor (e.g. in10_max/in10_min 10
shown for in9_input) . Please use this patch instead of that
previously posted.

Thanks,
Yani