Support for VT8231

I'm trying to get sensors to work on a mini-itx motherboard and have
run into the problem that the VT8231 chip isn't supported under the 2.6
kernel.

I would be very grateful if it could be put on the priority list to get
ported for the 2.6 kernel.  Unfortunately, my coding skills aren't good
enough to do the port myself, but I would be happy to offer my skills
at testing.

For reference, I'm using a Epia 800 motherboard and running Gentoo
linux (2.6.7 kernel)

Thanks,
Nathaniel