i2c-pport cleanups

Hi Ruik,

Can you please test the attached version of i2c-pport (for 2.4). It
implements all the cleanups and fixes we discussed yesterday.

Note that:
* The tests are compeletly gone in bit_pport_init. i2c-algo-bit already
has this functionality (test_bit=1 IIRC).
* I also fixed a case where IO address wouldn't be released (if
i2c_bit_add_bus fails in i2c_bitpport_init).

Additional cleanups may be done later:
* Merge i2c_bitpport_init and bit_pport_init. They really belong to the
same function.
* Have base and PortData belong to a structure that would be pointed to
by bit_pport_data.data. That would be way cleaner than having base faked
as a pointer value and PortData global. This also opens a path to how we
can integrate this cleanly in 2.6's i2c-parport.

Thanks,
Jean Delvare