adm9240 chip on a intel se440bx-2

> There are one or two errors in the build, which surfaced when I
> upgraded to gcc-3.3, I'll fix them tonight and resubmit the adm9240.c
> file. Magnitude problems are fixed, most issues you mentioned some
> time ago too.

OK. As a reminder, please make sure that:

1* Magnitudes for temperatures and voltages are 3. It's the standard and
that's how I tweaked the library in CVS.
2* Chip drivers should *NOT* set limits at init time unless default
limits for the chip are known to be broken (which is rare but happens).

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/