w83627hf driver initialization

Hi all,

Regarding ticket #1722:

The w83627hf driver (both in 2.4/CVS and 2.6) has a really agressive init
process. This isn't the first time we have a problem report related to
this, typically fans going to full speed on driver load (this is the
case in this ticket).

It would be great if someone who can test the driver (I cannot) would
take a look and rework this part of the driver.

As a reminder, our policy for drivers is that the init process should NOT
reset the chip by default, and should do as little as necessary to make
the chip work. The BIOS is supposed to have done the configuration work
properly. Allowing more initialization to be forced with init > 1 or
initialization to be completely skipped with init = 0 is a good things
too, but the default (init = 1) should stick to the "light
initialization" idea.

Thanks,
Jean Delvare