Email loop, bounced mails

sensors and lm78 are aliases for each other.  Right now the list is a
simple procmailrc script which forwards to everyone.  It tries to screen
out bounces and spam by screening headers (spam is detected from a
spambayes header).  At some point I'll make the plunge at using
something like Majordomo.  It's only been in the last year or so that
we've had more than, say, 10 people on the list.

Phil