lm77 on national sc1100

So, here is an updated version of the lm77 driver that exports the
hysteresis for all three limits as an absolute value.

While testing I figured out that the low three bits of the temperature
limit registers are actually not unused: they contain the same status
bits as the temperature registers (and indeed, the datasheet doesn't say
that they should be 0 like it does for the high 3 bits of the config
register, it just declares them as undefined). Therefore I had to remove
the unused bits detection step from the source (apart from the check on
the config register) and I suggest that the same should be done in the
sensors-detect script.

Thanks,
Andras