Linux 2.6 port of smsc47m1

Hi Gabriele,

Some times ago you came to us with a Linux 2.6 port of the smsc47m1
driver. It was in rather good shape as far as I remember, except for a
few things that were not correct in the original driver. These problems
have been fixed since, and we would much appreciate if you could
integrate the changes into your code and provide a complete patch
against linux-2.6.7. We have had several requests from users interested
in this port, so it would be great if we could get it integrated soon
now.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare