mandrake issues

Hello,

Please would you be so kind and provide more information?

First. What kernel are you using ?
hint: uname -a

Second. For kernel 2.6 you need to compileonly userspace part of
lm_sensors package (make user; make user_install) There is maybe some
package for MDK ? Did you try ?

 You can visit us on IRC on irc.freenode.net channel #linux-sensors

Regards

Rudolf