support for W83977EF-AW

the winbond chip physically labeled W83977EF-AW, was present on many intel BX series boards.  it would be great if there was some sort of support for it.. and i'm suprised there isn't yet, as it seems a common chip (two completely different boards that i own have it).  let me know if there are plans to write a driver for it, or if i can help in any way.

unfortunately these servers are holding my cluster together, and i cannot spare one for donation at the moment, but i'm looking for a board i can exchange for one of these with the W83977EF-AW chip on it, so that board would be available.

let me know if there's anything else i can do to get this chip supported

--------
steve haslin (aka resfilter)
http://resfilter.net/