LM93 support...

Hi All,

Presently the company for which I work is going to deploy some servers
(whose motherboards we design) with the
LM93 sensor chip.   I am tasked with making lm sensors work with this chip.
I am currently trying to research where you
guys are with support for this, but I figured I would send you a direct
email to let you know of my intent.  Also, I am absolutely
positive that as our prototype hardware arrives I could either with me as a
go between or through some easier arrangement
get you access to hardware with an LM93 on it.   Personally, I would love
to find that someone else more experienced with this
has already started coding the LM93 driver, and that I could assist in
anyway possible, but if not I am definately willing to
do the coding myself and in that respect would gladly accept any guidance,
criticism or flames (if it doesn't kill you it makes
you stronger (-;).

Best Regards...James Olin Oden, Software Engineer at Tekelec