sensors works, but no RAW

> You did not forget anything, it was removed, or more precisely it was
> replaced. The kernel/user-space interface is now under sysfs. Take a
> look at /sys/bus/i2c/devices, everything is there.

Yup, after 2 days, I just needed to send you an e-mail to find the answer
myself 5 minutes later :-)

Thanks.

> So your scripts definitely need to be updated to support the new
> interface.

Is there anyone working on the tellerstats scripts? Or should I send you
what I do if it's half-decent ?

> > I tried runnig sensors-detect see if maybe some things had changed.
> > sensors-detect came up with the smsc47m1 driver instead of the
> > as99127f like it used to in 2.4.
>
> This surprises me. These are completely different chips, it isn't
> possible to misdetect one as the other.
>
> The SMSC chip is a Super-I/O chip which has fans monitoring and control
> capabilities. These capabilities may or may not be used on your
> motherboard. The driver hasn't been ported to Linux 2.6 yet (although
> Gabriele Gorla is working on it).
>
> If sensors-detect doesn't detect your Asus chip, this needs fixing. I'd
> need a dump of the chip (using i2cdump) for this.

I now have a monolithic kernel, but I'll try to reproduce it (and give you
a better description and the dump with the old kernel soon).

Thanks for your work

--
      \\\|///
>From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.