Maxim MAX6657 Support in lm_sensors

Hi,

you are giving a much better "support" than any company ever gave me!
Thank you for detailed answer, now I know what I am going to do;
I will call a Maxim Hotline on Monday, and ask how I can get such a
chip. If they do not want to give me a chip, I will try to get a ADM1032.
Today I have soldered some wires to the back of my CPU socket, so I will
surely finish my "project", because my mainboard is still functional ;)
You will hear from me again when I have bought a chip, so you will know
if adding support for this chip is really neccessary.
Thank you again,

Peter "shutdown" Ganzhorn