News about PC87366

Dumps of the chip are attached, as stated in the previous e-mail.

I believe that temp6 is my cpu temp; I ran a blow-drier at my cpu and
temp5 and 6 showed changes... I then compiled Mplayer to give the cpu
some work and temp6 changed from 39 to 48 degrees, and oddly, temp4 did
the same. Temp 5 continued to hover between 40 and 43 degrees.

Also, I re-installed a clean slackware 9.1, and compiled a 2.4.26 kernel
with the same config file as used in my last install. I rebooted, and
the first thing I did was install i2c cvs and lm_sensors2 (snapshots I
downloaded yesterday, June 2). When I put in the custom sensors.conf
changes, the voltage values did fall in the range specified! And this
worked all during that session. Stupidly though, I didn't do any dumps
or even copy the output.... rebooted and now the sensors output are no
different than before.