[Fwd: Re: TR : RE : VIA VT1211 Port to 2.6.x in progress]

thanks francois.
I tested one of the other versions and saw that it didn't have temp4-7.
I see that what aronyette is testing has the same problem.
Whatever version we submit needs to support all the sysfs entries that
the 2.4 version does in /proc.
Looks like francois' version has some more entries in it.