ATXP1 module

Hi
I've finished the first working version of the ATXP1 driver
There's still some things to do (detection  of the chip, maybe vendor specific
features, debug etc), but since my exams are coming soon I suppose I won't
have time to do it.

As for now I wouldn't use it on non-EPOX mainboard without checking the
function of the registers used, since I can't tell the results...

I'm open to any critics and suggestions of course ;)

The code is in attachments  (in the end I enclose the makefile, just in case I
wouldn't be using some defaults - I'm not much into writing modules yet)
In case they are removed by the server they are here:
http://sekretarka.no-ip.org/~mk/atxp1/atxp1-1.0-pre1.tgz

greetz
Martin