lm_sensors mail archive stuck?

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 09:19:55PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Looks like the lm_sensors mailing list archive is stuck. Could you
> please take a look?

Ah, my server copped a couple of uncerimonious reboots recently, and I'd say
a lockfile was left lying around. I've removed it.

> Thanks.
>
> While you're at it, author and subject indexes still have a link to
> Debian home instead of lm_sensors'.

Fixed this as well. Next hourly run of Mhonarc (in 15 minutes) should sort
things out.

regards

Andrew

PS I've added you to my users mailing list, I'll be sending an outage
announcement in a few weeks time that will impact on the lm-sensors archive
for a little while.