get CVS ?

Hello,

I have linux 2.6.6 and I would like to install lm_sensors CVS version
because of vid pb with 2.8.6 version

is there an "easy" way to retrieve the CVS version
as a gzipped tar file ?

on the web site it is adviced to use CVS i2c with the CVS lm_sensors, but
I have already heard that all i2c stuff was already included in 2.6.x
kernels, so what to do ? do I have to patch the kernel ?

thanks in advance for a few light on these points

|                          Edouard DEBRY                          |
| Ph-D student at E.N.P.C - C.E.R.E.A   http://www.enpc.fr/cerea/ |
| 21 Rue Nobel, Cit? Descartes        TEL  : 33 1 64 15 21 52     |
| 77455 CHAMPS SUR MARNE              MAIL : debry at cerea.enpc.fr  |
| Thesis subject: MODELING OF AN ATMOSPHERIC AEROSOL DISTRIBUTION |