lm-sensors debian specific daemon installation

Hi Aurelien,

lm-sensors contains a shellscript which adjusts fanspeeds corresponding
to temperature changes on sensors. This script runs like a daemon and
already gets installed with the current lm-sensors package in sid.
Now my question is: Do you want to include an init script in the debian
package and let the user decide whether to install it and run
update-rc.d automatically or should it just go to the examples directory
in the lm-sensors documentation?
Currently I know of two unstable-users (including me ;)), so I can send
you a working init script.

Please let me know how we should handle this.

Best regards,

Marius