[fishor@xxxxxxx: max1617a]

----- Forwarded message from Alexey Fisher <fishor at gmx.net> -----

From: Alexey Fisher <fishor at gmx.net>
To: frodol at dds.nl
Subject: max1617a
	Hallo Frodo.
I took your Email from ADM module for I2C chip. I have an notebook "SAMSUNG NV5000" with linux it working pritty well bat I can't use termo-chip "max1617a" for processor. With Windows it was recogniset as max1617a and from Linux with sensors-detect as max6650 :-)
modul max6650 starts and show fan-speed :-)  bat i dont hawe fan speed chip, and wan iwen fan dont working it show prity hi speed.
modul adm1201 or somting like this, wich supous to work with max1617a can't rekognise it, at all.
if you hawe, a time please halp me or jast tell me wat i need to chenge.

please excuse me with my english, i jast began to lern it.

Alexey Fisher

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol at dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol