pwmconfig fix

> Latest version of lm_sensors2? I did a fresh checkout of lm_sensors2
> which didn't solve anything (cvs -d
> :pserver:anon at cvs.lm-sensors.nu:/home/cvs checkout lm_sensors2).

Hm, that's bad :(

That said, I just realized that I fixed only pwmconfig, while fancontrol
needed a change too. Just changed that. And I had missed some changes in
pwmconfig as well. I should really have been more careful, sorry.

Care to test again? It should be better.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/