pc87360 driver

Hi Sandeep,

I have been doing some changes to the pc87360 driver today.
 - Do not include SENSORS_INSMOD stuff.
 - Rework chip initialization.
 - New module parameter: init.
 - Honor pwm invert bits again.

Nothing really interesting for you, but I'd like you to test and confirm
that I did not break anything. The driver lost about 20% of its size
(with DEBUG turned off) in the process, which sounds good.

I've changed my mind about PWM inversion and handle it again. I did so
because I now have a third tester for whom this is the correct behavior
*and* for whom changing PWM values does work. I think there's something
broken on your chip (although I don't know what) so sadly I can't trust
it (for this particular point).

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare