Announcement ML

Hi,
LM Sensors is very, VERY usefull (for me, and a lot of people I know who use
it in production environments).
I was wondering if you planned to create an announcement ML, which is, I
think, the best (only ?) way to keep one's system up to date.

Thanx for the answer, and again, greetings for the job
Seb