lm_sensors device request

Hello, I tried what you suggested but sensors returns
error: can't get temperature data!
Below and attached is a full dump, here is what I did
sensors-detect
modprobe lm75 force=0,0x48
I don't have any modules looked up at boot time, did I
do anything wrong, btw I loaded the eeprom driver and
it read my ram chips fine.

trainmaster:~# i2cdump 0 0x48
No size specified (using byte-data access)
  WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus,
cause data loss and worse!
  I will probe file /dev/i2c-0, address 0x48, mode
byte
  You have five seconds to reconsider and press
CTRL-C!

     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
0123456789abcdef
00: 13 80 4b 50 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
??KPXXXXXXXXXXXX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
50: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
80: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
90: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
a0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
b0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
c0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
d0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
e0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
f0: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX