isaset

Hi all,

Why don't we have an isaset command-line tool like we have i2cset? Looks
like it could be copied and hacked quickly from isadump. I think I
remember that MDS had been working on this. Mark, do you have anything
you could share with us? It would help advanced debugging on the
PC87360 family of Super-I/O chips.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare