Abit µGuru - AN7

Hello,

I found that Abit HW monitor uses  AC2003DLL.dll

Mainly the

     DLL Name: AC2003DLL.dll
        vma:  Hint/Ord Member-Name Bound-To
        5e55a       2  GetDllVersion
        5e56a      18  SetAIP
        5e574       1  GetAIP

Its some kind of command packets for the windobond
device which is a ISA device on 0xE0 (command) and 0xE4 data.

Do yuou know some windows guru that would write a DLL wrapper
for this two functions so is it possible to see what data
are transfred there ?

(this are only functions that comunictate with HW)

I'm speaking for myself not for Lm_sensors project, because I'm
not the developer but I'm on the list.

You can find me on IRC's lm sensors channel

Regards

Rudolf alias Ruik