Linux driver for the PC87366 chip

Hi Andrew,

Two years ago, you asked us about the support we could offer for the
PC87366 Super-I/O hardware monitoring functions. We had no driver back
then.

I just wanted to let you know that I wrote a driver. You can the get the
latest version of lm_sensors from our CVS repository:
http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/download.html#cvs
It has support for the whole PC76360 family.

If you give it a try, please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/