lm-sensors feedback for via686a

Hi,

I would like to report my findings regarding the motherboard I use
lm-sensors with; in case it can be of any help.  I did find some info on
the net to help setting up my system.  However, the most relevant
comments where in the sensors.conf file and here are my own :

motherboard, chipset and processor:
Gigabyte GA-7ZM rev2.21 (Socket-A) KT133 VT82C686A (thunderbird 850mhz)

just like Johannes, my temp1 is the CPU and temp2 is the SYS temperature

my temp3 is not displayed in the bios nether

my 2.5V sensor also reads near 0 value and does not appear in the bios

my vcore value is around 1.73V (manual shows bios screen shot with 1.6
value)

I hope these information will be useful
Olivier