ticket# 1649 - i2c-viapro fails to load

[Please reply to the list, not to me]

> I've been asked to provide further information, so here we go:
> (...)
> lspci -n:
> (...)
> 00:11.0 Class 0601: 1106:3227

So it's there. This is the ID we are looking for so it should work.

Does sensors-detect find it? I'd expect it to.

I don't really understand why i2c-viapro doesn't see it, it is supposed
to support it since version 2.8.2 and was reported to work. Please make
sure that you are not using an older module. Check it the logs and/or
dmesg, it should give you the version and the reason of the failure.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/