Addition to IBM whitelist

I would like to get my IBM machine added to the whitelist. It is an
Intellistation M-Pro tower (model 6868-6BG), the BIOS is PLKT44AUK.
Sensors were working on this machine before the IBM blacklist came in
and I have verified it using kernel 2.6.5.

Sensors-detect came back with the following :-

To make the sensors modules behave correctly, add these lines to
/etc/modules:

#----cut here----
# I2C adapter drivers
i2c-i801
i2c-isa
# I2C chip drivers
adm1025
eeprom
smsc47m1
#----cut here----

Then, run /etc/init.d/modutils

To make the sensors modules behave correctly, add these lines to
/etc/modutils/local and run update-modules:

#----cut here----
# I2C module options
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
#----cut here----