donations

We talked about this... say a couple years ago and didn't really figure
out how it would work.  So, we've kept donations in the form of
equipment thus far.

My experience has been that we'd need to get all the details on how to
handle the money ironed out in advance so we don't run into problems
later.  (Like who's paying the taxes on it, who's name it is in, how we
decide how it gets spent, /who/ decides how it gets spent, etc.).

I noticed source-forge has some 'donate to this project' links... I
wonder how they handle this?

Phil