2.8.6 rpms at ATrpms

Hi,

I've upgraded the Red Hat Linux/Fedora Core rpms to 2.8.6.

I will also reroll a new kernel with the dmi-scan patches soon (thanks
for the patches, Jean, they seem to work fine). AFAICT these patches
need to be simultaneously applied to kernel and lm_sensors (which will
make their inclusion in 2.8.7 more difficult, but I am happy to have
a working solution :).

(If anyone wants to help testing the forthcomming kernel rpms, please
contact me or atrpms-devel, thanks!)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net