Super-I/O chips

Hi Alex,

I noticed that MBM does search for Super-I/O (LPC) chips at addresses
$2E and $4E. For the moment we only search at $2E. $4E looks like an
alternate address, I'd say it would be used only if there were two
Super-I/O chips on a given system.

I'm considering adding $4E to our detection script. Could you tell me
whether you already found anything at this address?
And was there a Super I/O chip at $2E too in this case?
Maybe I will scan $4E if and only we already found something at $2E.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/