No sensors found!

That's your problem then.
Perhaps Redhat 9 includes the module but it is lost :);
perhaps it includes it but it wasn't built by default, and you'll have to build it;
perhaps it doesn't include it and you'll need to install our package from our website.
If you don't know how to do this it will be a good learning experience :)
good luck
mds