adm1021 (probably) does something VERY,VERY BAD

Quoting Eric <plukje at gmx.net>:

> Well the main reason I figured wanted to use this chip was to know
> what was behind it :) Guess that was kinda stupid.

Well, sensors-detect told you to do it, you had no reason not to do it.
I wouldn't have, because of the other well-known chip on the board, and
because the detected chip was an LM84, which I know is rare, old and
easily misdetected. But anyone not as familiar with the project as I am
would have done the same as you I guess.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/