PWM on a W83697HF

Quoting Uwe Andersen <uandersen at MAYAH.com>:

> In the meantime I have an answer from Epox: "We didn't know if the
> mainboard has a fan control or not."

What I would have expected.

> Seems to be that I contacted a person who might be better for
> answering questions like "My battery is low. What should I do?"

Unfortunately, experience shows that you hardly get any valuable
information from hardware (or software) manufacturer's support service.
I sometimes wonder why they pretend having such a service at all.

> Thank you for the time you spent with my problem!
> It was nice to have somebody to talk with who is (or has been)
> working on the same stuff!

No problem, and sorry for the number of broken info again.

BTW, why is it that you cannot use lm_sensors? It doesn't seem to be
that big. The whole i2c stack shouldn't exceed 64k. Or maybe 64k *is*
big for your embedded system?

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/