[uandersen@xxxxxxxxx: PWM on a W83697HF]

----- Forwarded message from Uwe Andersen <uandersen at MAYAH.com> -----

Subject: PWM on a W83697HF
From: Uwe Andersen <uandersen at MAYAH.com>
To: frodol at dds.nl
Hello Frodo,

do you know how to work with the fan control capability (PWM) of a Winbond W83697HF?
I tried various values in the bank0-registers 0x00, 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04 with various fans(do PWM need special fans?) but the fan rotation never changed.

If you don't know yourself, maybe you have an internet site where I can have a look at?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Uwe

----- End forwarded message -----