IBM hardware

Quoting Rafael ?vila de Esp?ndola <rafael.espindola at ic.unicamp.br>:

> Some additional info.
> The computer is a "IBM ThinkCentre M50 8188-LPF".
> The output from the command
> dd if=/dev/mem of=/tmp/mem-rafael bs=64k skip=15 count=1
> is attached.

Thanks :) I've already added this information to vpddecode, and added
your BIOS image to the collection I use for regression tests.

If I can find some time for this, I'll go on improving sensors-detect so
that it recognizes your machine as safe. The needed mechanisms are not
set up yet.

> I will try to discover if there is any other sensor in the
> motherboard.

OK, let us know if you find something interesting.

> Ps.: Sorry for the previous (incomplete) email

Oh well, nothing to be sorry about. How could you have guessed what I
wanted? ;)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/