From: Jean Delvare
To: Stefano Tubaro
Cc: sensors at Stimpy.netroedge.com
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: Technical reference - Ali M5879

> I read that you don't have any technical reference for the Ali M5879
> hardware monitor.
>
> Here you can find it

Thanks :)

I used it to add detection support in sensors-detect. If you do own such
a chip, I'd like you to give it a try and confirm that it works for you.

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/sensors-detect
(You'll need a recent version of i2cdetect for it to work.)

Thanks again.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/