lm_sensors: PCA9549, MAX6653

> However, our project includes the use of several PCA9548 (8 port i2c
> mux), and MAX6653 (fan controller & temp sensor)
>
> I found the patch from Brian Kuschak for subordinate busses and
> patched that in (with some hand patching).  I'm hoping that'll work
> for the pca9548, but I don't have high hopes.

The comments in Brian Kuschak's code suggest that it should work.

> For the 6653 I plan on basing code on the 6650 driver that currently
> exists.

I invite you to compare MAX6650/MAX6651/MAX6653 datasheets, and see
whether it makes sense to add support for the MAX6653 to the existing
driver, or starting a new driver (even based on the old one) is a better
idea.

> Is this a feasible attempt?  Is someone already developing the drivers
> I need?

No driver planed for the MAX6653 at the moment.

> Thanx for the 2 packages, some of the devices we're using are already
> support, makes my life much easier!

You're welcome :)

--
Jean Delvare