IBM hardware

I have a IBM ThinkCentre. When I run the sensors-detect program it displays
some warnings and informs me that the  BIOS version is 2AKT32ABR.

This is a desktop machine. Does the reported problem with thinkpad applies?

How may I help in supporting this machine?
Could you include me in the development list?

Thank you.

Rafael ?vila de Esp?ndola