I am developing a driver for MAX6900 (RTC chip)

> just to let you know, its okay to put my name on the new drivers list:
> Anthony Petillo and can you please put me on the mailing list.
>
> I will be developing the driver for Linux kernel version 2.4 only.

OK, I've added this information on our "New drivers" page.

I also added MAX6900 detection to our sensors-detect script. Could you
please give it a try and confirm it works for you?

(BTW, do you think that the "reserved" register at 0x97 could be used
for identification? According to the datasheet, it looks like a
read-only register that should always return 0x07, although it has a
write address too. Strange...)

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare