non-sensors i2c chip drivers

Hi Greg,

There are a number of i2c chip drivers that are not sensors related. A
first example of this is eeprom, which is already in 2.6. I can think of
at least four other drivers in the same case: ddcmon, bt869, pcf8574 and
pcf8591. What do we want to do with these? Two points to be discussed:
physical location in the source tree, and position in the kernel
configuration menu.

I think that it would make sense to have a specific menu entry for
these, separate from the sensors stuff. Looks like an easy thing to do.

As for the physical location, we have a single "chips" directory and I
think it can stay that way.

What do you think?

Thanks.

--