ticket 1599 explanation

> It works !! Thanks!!

Great :)

> There was a problem with line 10 of patch:
>
> patching file src/i2c-riva.c
> patch: **** malformed patch at line 10: };
>
> But I replaced two lines manually and now everything works great.

I guess that your mail client broke the inline patch... Well, as long as
you got it to work :)

I've submitted a bug report to the rivatv folks, with that patch, so
that they can "correct" it in CVS too (also I wouldn't call this a bug
of theirs).

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/