porting adm9240 driver to kernel 2.6

> I've been looking over the lm-sensors site(s) the past few weeks, and
> it appears the adm9240 driver hasn't been ported (yet).

Correct.

> So, I've started porting the driver, and should have something up
> for download this evening (CET).

Great :)

> It's working quite well, only issue remaining (that I can see) is that
> prog/sensors/chips.c has some kind of hard-coded mappings for adm9240
> sysfs values (2.5V, 1.5V, etc.), and I'm using the standard sysfs
> values in0, in_min0, etc. I hope I did the right thing ;)

You don't have to care about how things were named in the 2.4 kernel
version of the driver. What you must pay attention to is the
sysfs-interface document. The links with the old names will be done in
libsensors once your 2.6 driver is reviewed and accepted.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/